Payment options: E-Interact (E-transfer) Canadian Clients only and Cryptocurrency (All Clients) - Updated Nov19th 2019
E-Interact Payment Options:
We accept E-Interac transfers for Canadian Clients and US Clients with Canadian Bank accounts. Choose E-Interact, then follow the instructions at check out. Money can be sent to us directly from your bank online to our bank online. This typically takes less than 30 mins (during our office hours).
Interact e-transfers must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our E-transfer account is set up for auto-deposit, therefore most Canadian banks will NOT ask for a password, but a few banks will require a password. The E-transfer password must be set as “chemlogix”
Cryptocurrency Payment Options:
We accept cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH and DASH.
Disclaimer: CGLogix Inc. dba Chemlogix.ca will not be responsible for any losses, damages, or claims arising from events with the recommendations provided. We are not affiliated with any of the crypto exchanges/wallets nor do we support any of the exchanges/wallets. Clients are responsible to perform their own due diligence in deciding what choice(s) best suits their cryptocurrency needs. All our recommendations and guidelines are a summary of our own research and our clients’ feedback.
We recommend using BTC to pay for your order. By using a cryptocurrency exchange, you are effectively buying cryptocurrency with your Credit Card or Debit Card to pay us with that cryptocurrency. If you have other cryptocurrency and would like to convert it to BTC we suggest using Shapeshift: https://shapeshift.io/#/coins and Changelly: https://changelly.com/ to convert other digital currency such as ETH, LTC, DASH and BitcoinCash (BCH) to BTC before sending us payment.
*** NO REFUNDS ON CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS. ONLY STORE CREDIT ON A CASE BY CASE SCENARIO.
Paying Via Cryptocurrency using a credit card or debit card (CAD/USA/International)
In order to make a payment using cryptocurrency you will need to purchase cryptocurrency from an exchange via credit or debit card, cash using a BTC ATM or E-interact, Paypal or cash using Localbitcoins.
We recommend buying 3-5% more cryptocurrency than the total amount due, due to the volatility of cryptocurrency. At check out, choose “Coinpayments” as the method of payment, then choose the cryptocurrency you would like to pay with. The amount due and the payment address will be supplied to you. You may then send the payment from your cryptocurrency wallet or directly from the cryptocurrency exchange.
General guidelines for payment by Cryptocurrency can be found at the bottom of this document.
Recommended Bitcoin Exchanges
We recommend using the following exchanges:
https://libertyx.com/ -For the USA only. Many store locations where you can buy BTC via Cash
Coinomi – You can buy cryptocurrency using Simplex using your credit card. Please be aware there will be transaction fees charged and currency exchange costs
For a list and guide of Cryptocurrency exchanges please see:
Another option is the Cashapp which is a mobile service that allows users to transfer money to one another using their mobile phone app.
General guidelines for payment by Cryptocurrency
On our online store, if you are paying via cryptocurrency, you will see the CoinPayments option at checkout. At this time we are accepting payments from multiple alt-coins, including BTC, DASH, LTC, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Our preferred method of payment is BTC.
Currently Cryptocurrency is the only method of payment for the US and International clients (Canadian clients can also use it but E-Interact is more simple). The basic steps are:
1. Setting up an account with an exchange (For example Coinbase in the US, but there are multiple other exchanges and even ATMs where you can buy cryptocurrency)
2. Validating your account and linking it with either your Credit Card or your bank account (the last option may take a few days need time to verify that you are the account holder of the bank account)
3. Once you've set up your account with a cryptocurrency exchange, you can go to Chemlogix.ca and add the items to your cart then choose the CoinPayments are your method of payment at check out.
4. You will be provided with different choices of cryptocurrencies (we'll use BTC for this example), click on it, then click "Complete Check-out".
5. You will then be provided with an "amount remaining", which is really the "amount due to us, and an "address" which is a long string of numbers and digits which is our payment address. So now you know how many BTC you need to pay us, and where to send it.
6. Go back to your Exchange (Coinbase for this example) and buy the amount due (using your linked Credit Card or Bank), plus an extra 3-5% just in case the price fluctuates and then copy and paste the "amount due" and the "payment address" into Coinbase so that you sent the correct amount of currency to our "payment address" which is provided for you at check out.
7. Processing usually takes less than 2 hours from when the payment transaction is initiated but can take longer.
If you have any questions or feedback please open an inquiry.
Click here: https://chemlogix.ca/get-in-touch
Disclaimer: CGLogix Inc. dba Chemlogix.ca will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events with the recommendations provided. We are not affiliated with any of the crypto exchanges/wallets nor do we support any of the exchanges/wallets. Clients are responsible to perform their own due diligence in deciding what choice(s) best suits their cryptocurrency needs. All our recommendations and guidelines are a summary of our own research and our clients’ feedback.